Sunday, March 29, 2015

Treat Yo Self! Nicki Minaj live at the O2 and Westfield shopping

This weekend, I decided to go by the words 'treat yo self' and went to go see Nicki Minaj live at the O2 Arena in London for her Pinkprint Tour, along with Trey Songz and singer/songwriter Ester Dean (think: 'Where Have You Been, 'Rudeboy'). Needless to say, my feet were shattered and my voice was a myth by the end of the night. 


I was skeptic at first, but he's actually like a young Usher. 


A pretty close view!! She is such an inspiring person.
We would have waited in the massive queue as planned, but my aunt managed to book us in the Sky Lounge, where we sat and waited with cocktails in hand and even had pictures taken. 





The following day after Palm Sunday mass (today) me and my family went to the Westfield shopping centre in Stratford. I decided to browse in shops that weren't around in my area because of their different designs.


 

After gawking at designer price tags, the real browsing began. I absolutely loved this brand named 'COS' that I didn't really know of. Their designs are perfect for the person who seeks for the minimal and simplistic when it comes to clothes. Their accessories are also worth mentioning! Their scarves give a lot of 'fabric-worth' for their price, and their jewellery helps make outfits feel complete without grabbing too much attention from what you are actually wearing. 

Their front design made a great impact; minimal display with mainly neutrals and accents of spring colours.


However, there was one shop that was familiar to me and bought stuff from: Anne Summers! Ever since I bought my first pairs of matching underwear with my friends, no other pair of knickers or bras felt quite the same. The deals were pretty good! I paid for a matching underwear set for less than half of what I paid for at home. And so, I will soon be posting what I've purchased at another time, as it is of a late hour in the night and I am exHAUSted. 

Peace!!










No comments:

Post a Comment